Friday, October 17, 2014

Leaving All In Your Most Capable Hands




Prayer Before The Blessed Sacrament


     Oh, my dear sweet Jesus, truly present in the Blessed Sacrament, I humbly come before You, not only to love and adore You, and give thanks to our Heavenly Father for this great gift of the Eucharist, but to lay my heart before You. My heart is meant to be Your home, but so often it is filled with worries and concerns that leave little room for Your presence. Help me to surrender all my cares and concerns into Your Eucharistic Heart and into the Immaculate Heart of Mary, our Mother, so that I am free to love and adore You as You so deserve.

     Oh, my dear sweet Jesus, I thank You for the opportunity to spend this time with You. You are so generous a God, and must love me very much, to humble Yourself to stay with me in this great Sacrament. Increase my trust in Your ordaining and permissive will that I may know deep in my heart, “that not a hair of my head falls to the ground without You allowing it.” Increase my faith to believe in Your presence in my life, even when life’s circumstances make me feel alone, forgotten, or afraid. Help me to remember that You love and care for me and my loved ones, more than I can possibly fathom.

     When this visit is over and I leave Your Presence, I pray that I will have emptied my heart of all concerns, leaving them in Your most capable hands, so that my heart may be a tabernacle from which I then bring You, my God, to all I meet. Amen.

1 comment: